Bayside Blue Oaks
Campers 4 years old through 6th grade
At Blue Oaks, variety is the spice of Extreme. Campers can choose 1 of our 3 Experiences, rotating activities daily. Check below to discover which Experience suits your camper best.
Extreme Experience 1 & 2 travel to offsite activities. Those businesses may not provide an allergen-free environment, and may be serving food that contains various food allergens. Please consider your choice of Breakaway activities with this information in mind if your child or children are allergy sensitive.
Extreme Experience 1 & 2
In Extreme Experiences 1 & 2, campers go on daily field trips to various off-site, kid friendly activities. Activities are grouped by the grade campers will enter in the fall: K-1st, 2nd-3rd, & 4th-6th. Check the matrix below for specific grade/rotation schedules.
· Ropes Course* @ Quarry Park Adventures
· Top Golf @ Top Golf
· Trampolines* @ Sky Zone
· Bowling @ Strikes Bowling
· Nerf Battlegrounds* @ Free Flow Academy
· Breakaway Warriors* @ Flip 2 It
· Laser Tag* @ Xtreme Craze
· Bounce Houses* @ BounceU
· Arena Kickball* @ Arena Softball
Extreme Experience 1
Extreme Experience 2
*Venue waivers are required to complete the registration process.
In the Creative Experience, campers will have the opportunity to stretch their creative thinking through different activities. From favorites like Kids in the Kitchen, Creation Station, and Mad Scientist, to our latest additions of The Artist’s Studio and Gaming Day, campers will be sure to have an awesome week.
· Creation Station—make a take-home craft
· Kids in the Kitchen—make some yummy, kid-friendly food
· Mad Scientist—do experiments with some over-the-top results
· The Artist’s Studio—explore the different mediums that artists use from clay to paint
· Gaming Day—create a board game to a video game
Team 4 - 4 year old Experience
New this year! We’ve expanded Extreme to include your preschool or TK camper. 4 year olds stay on campus and enjoy all the same activities as our Creative Experience campers, but geared to their level of development.